Saturday 2 June 2012

new grrl



Happy summer! Isn't my timing great? I planned to start blogging on exactly the first day of summer and with typical Ciara-esque procrastination I didn't even manage that. I made Daisy Ghetto about two weeks before I even considered posting. The main reason I wanted to do this is because summer is my favourite season of the year, and every year I bottle up all these vibes and inspirations and I need to GET THEM OUT or I'll burst from all the pictures of flowers and mod girls and polka dots.


Welcome to le Ghetto. I'm only thirteen but (I'm told) I have the mind of a twenty-year-old so don't cower away from your keyboards in fear of toilet-related jokes. Great, I'm only on my first post and I've already mentioned toilets.


So, this blog is going to be a sort of outlet for all my VIBEZ, and a place to post everything that's going on in my life, everything that's inspiring me and my outfits, and somewhere I can share what I'm doing and wearing. As you do. 


Ciara 
xx

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I just started a blog as well and it would be awesome if you could check it out :) i found your blog through tavi's the style rookie blog~ so i know we have that in common! anyways-- my blog is about OCD/stress/anxiety and how we can cope with this through fashion and all things girly. i hope you find my blog interesting!!
    http://originalclothingdesign.blogspot.com/
    thank you!!!
    ps: i would love it if you could comment on my blog as well :)
    -maddy

    ReplyDelete